TechTip: Using the HTRI Automation Server
August 27, 2014
HTRI Xchanger Suite provides an application programming interface (API) called the HTRI Automation Server. The HTRI Automation Server is easily accessed by external applications and may be used to access data from Xchanger Suite files and to run Xchanger Suite calculations.
You may want to leverage the HTRI Automation Server to:
- integrate Xchanger Suite data with other software and tools
- run many Xchanger Suite cases programmatically to generate tables of calculation data
- post process Xchanger Suite calculations
- perform any other tasks not available in the Xchanger Suite user interface
Attending this webinar will help you get started developing with the HTRI Automation Server. We will build a simple .NET application in Visual Studio 2013 to demonstrate how to automate some basic tasks within Xchanger Suite, such as:
- loading an existing case
- changing input data in a case
- running a case
- retrieving output data from a case
- saving a case
This webinar is for engineers or software developers familiar with Visual Studio and C# and who want to integrate Xchanger Suite into their own applications.
Member Log In
Not a Member Yet? Learn about Member Benefits.