What’s Open Now
Who We Are
After more than 58 years in business, Heat Transfer Research, Inc. (HTRI) remains the leader in process heat transfer and heat exchanger technology. Our staff of over 121 people worldwide are committed to providing our customers with quality products, services, and support.
Who We’re Looking For
Qualified, loyal, highly motivated self-starters who can work effectively in a team environment. We encourage you to apply if you see a job opening that matches your qualifications.
What’s In It For You?
A stable workplace with professionally rewarding job opportunities in an environment with a healthy work-life balance. For the last twenty-five years, HTRI has granted merit increases to staff and has not experienced any wage freezes. We encourage staff to take advantage of training and professional development activities to expand their knowledge, skills, and career potential.
Benefits - United States
HTRI offers market-based compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including
- 15 days of paid time off (increases with experience/length of service)
- 14 paid holidays
- paid medical leave after one year of service (increases with length of service)
- employer-paid health and dental insurance for staff; dependent coverage available
- employer-paid vision, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and disability insurance
- $7K annualized employer contribution to the flexible benefits plan
- medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provisions
- 401(k) plan
- annual employer contribution (historically 8%)
- staff contribution not required
- full vesting upon first day of employment
- Roth option available
Benefits - International
Benefits are based on the local custom, but comparable to US positions.
For Additional Information
Contact Human Resources:
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868 USA
HTRI is a smoke-free/vaping-free workplace.