Finding the best solution for your heat transfer system requires careful evaluation of capital, installation, operating, and maintenance costs. Exchanger Optimizer™ simplifies the complicated design process and could potentially save your company millions. Engineers can use this software to quickly obtain relative cost estimates, compare multiple configurations, and select the most cost-effective configuration for the entire equipment life cycle. Download a brochure or request an evaluation.
Why do I need Exchanger Optimizer?
Designed specifically for heat transfer engineers, Exchanger Optimizer
- assesses the impact of different designs and materials
- integrates directly with HTRI Xchanger Suite, reducing the time for data re-entry and evaluation
- reduces the time and effort required for economic evaluations
- enables more effective decisions for maintenance and debottlenecking
Version 2.1 Features
New features improve economic evaluation capabilities and provide a more precise estimate.
- Revamp scenarios help operators plan turnarounds and develop greater understanding of cost impact of decisions.
- New reports make it easier to share and analyze information.
- Regional based estimation methods help evaluate complex scenarios such as fabrication in one country and installation in another.
- Enhanced shell-and-tube options further customize estimates for greater accuracy.
View the webinar to learn more: Evaluating Heat Exchanger Economics using Exchanger Optimizer 2.1.