Finding the best solution for your heat transfer system requires careful evaluation of capital, installation, operating, and maintenance costs. Exchanger Optimizer™ simplifies the complicated design process and could potentially save your company millions. Engineers can use this software to quickly obtain relative cost estimates, compare multiple configurations, and select the most cost-effective configuration for the entire equipment life cycle. Download a brochure or request an evaluation.
Why do I need Exchanger Optimizer?
Designed specifically for heat transfer engineers, Exchanger Optimizer
- assesses the impact of different designs and materials
- integrates directly with HTRI Xchanger Suite, reducing the time for data re-entry and evaluation
- reduces the time and effort required for economic evaluations
- enables more effective decisions for maintenance and debottlenecking
Version 3 Features
With a focus on providing more accurate design details, Exchanger Optimizer 3
- expands shell-and-tube heat exchanger design capabilities by including ASME code calculations for both tube internal/external pressure and for UHX fixed tubesheets
- improves heat exchanger installation with new estimation methods and customizable fields
- provides new shop locations in China, Spain, and Mexico
View the webinar to learn more: Evaluating Heat Exchanger Economics using Exchanger Optimizer.