Are you ready to build your first case in Xist? This webinar will provide an overview of the Xist interface and explain how to set up a new case with a configuration conducive to your work flow. After reviewing the required inputs for defining process conditions, physical properties and unit geometry, we will perform a rating and optimization of a lube oil cooler developed from a TEMA type data sheet.
SmartPM™ is performance monitoring and predictive maintenance software for shell-and-tube exchanger networks. This webinar introduces SmartPM and highlights the new capabilities in version 4.1.
With this software, you can
- connect SmartPM to OSIsoft PI System™ for two-way data transfer
- easily reconcile and simulate data
- identify ways to save energy and manage throughput through exchanger cleaning
- decide which exchangers not to clean at turn-around
- improve network performance when revamping exchangers
We also demonstrate the new functionality of SmartPM through a case study.
11th AIChE Southwest Process Technology Conference
HTRI is exhibiting at the 11th AIChE Southwest Process Technology Conference in Sugarland, Texas on October 1-2, 2019. Stop by our booth for more information on HTRI products and services.