Sneak Preview: SmartPM 5.0 Webinar
March 24, 2021 | 9:00 AM CDT (UTC -05:00)
SmartPM™ is HTRI’s performance monitoring and predictive maintenance software for shell-and-tube exchanger networks. With this software, you can
- rapidly build complex digital twin models, re-using any available Xist® files
- connect to plant data sources such as OSIsoft PI System™ and synchronize with Xist to populate with real plant performance data, geometry, and stream properties
- run either rapid HTRI or rigorous Xist engines for selected exchangers, for single- or two-phase flow
- easily reconcile and simulate data
- identify ways to save energy and manage throughput through exchanger cleaning
- decide which exchangers not to clean at turnaround
- improve network performance when revamping exchangers
In this webinar, we use a refinery preheat train case study to highlight selected new and expanded capabilities in SmartPM 5.0.
Registration deadline: March 22, 2021 (11:59 PM CDT)
Facilitated by Simon Pugh
Senior Product Lead: SmartPM, holds a mechanical engineering degree from Brunel University, UK. Prior to joining HTRI in the fall of 2016, he was Director of Downstream Research at IHS in London, UK. At IHS, he led a group of engineers working on the development of a range of design guides to oil industry fouling problems and computer programs for better heat exchanger selection, design, and operation, with particular emphasis on improved refinery preheat train management through SmartPM.