Create an HTRI Account today
You can learn about the many benefits to being an HTRI member by visiting our website. The website provides a central location for news and notifications about upcoming events, information about research, future products, and more.
It’s the “more” that matters most. Logging in with an HTRI Account opens up a greater level of content.
If your company is not a member of the HTRI consortium, creating an optional HTRI Account lets you subscribe to the HTRI newsletter and sign up for free educational webinars. You can also access the HTRI Heat Transfer Academy, a clearinghouse for heat transfer content specifically developed for engineering educators, students, and working engineers.
For employees of member companies
If your company is a member of the HTRI consortium, you may have HTRI software products like Xchanger Suite and their extensive user documentation. What you may not know, though, is that the HTRI website offers much more.
Every individual who works at an HTRI member company can (and should) create an HTRI Account. You can then log in and access all the technical information that your company’s membership level allows.
When you log in to the HTRI website, you can
- obtain free personalized help via a Technical Support inquiry – our Technical Support group includes engineers with years of experience to help with your request
- register for training courses and use your Profile to view your registration history, retrieve certificates, and print invoices
- view articles in the Knowledge Base that offer additional guidance in using our software
- download software
- play back webinar recordings and view tutorials
- view technical plans that guide our annual operations
Benefit from the “more” HTRI can provide you. Sign up for an HTRI Account today!
To create an HTRI Account:
|Remember that access to web materials is based on your company’s membership type.|