Course Fee: US$450
Do you design only air-cooled heat exchangers? Evaluate their performance? Then this workshop is for you. Unlike the Xchanger Suite workshops, this course focuses only on air-cooler geometry. Learn how to use Xace effectively to rate and design air-cooled heat exchangers, economizers, and air preheaters. All example problems and practice exercises relate to geometries handled only by Xace.
- Overview of Xace capabilities and applications
- Geometry inputs for air coolers and economizers
- Process specifications for rating, simulation, and design
- Guidelines for specifying fluid properties
- Introduction to HTRI analysis methods
Designers of air-cooled heat exchangers and process engineers who evaluate their performance