Beyond the Basics: Specifying Critical Pressure in Xchanger Suite®
July 29, 2021
The critical pressure is a fundamental parameter in many HTRI correlations associated with boiling processes. But do you know enough about it? Do you know
- what "critical pressure" is?
- how to specify it in Xchanger Suite?
- which correlations it affects?
- how the pseudo critical and true critical pressure of a mixture differ?
- how this difference can affect the accuracy of HTRI thermal predictions?
Watch this webinar for answers to questions like these.