Connect. Engage. Benefit.
For six decades, HTRI has been the recognized leader in process heat transfer and heat exchanger technology. Our products and services have proven essential for engineering professionals in more than 60 countries, delivering results that advance operational efficiency in the heat transfer industry.
Both members and non-members can create an HTRI Account.
For HTRI Members
You have access* to a broad range of technical and professional resources through your HTRI Account. By logging in, you can
- view more than 150 free webinars and tutorials
- download research reports and the latest software versions
- register for workshops, short courses, live webinars, conferences, and symposiums
- review documents from the Communication Committees and Task Force meetings
- read report abstracts, the Design Manual, and the Current Member listing
Our Knowledge Base is also available for you at any time, and provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and tips for working with our software products (TechTips).
Each employee of a member company can create their own HTRI Account for individual access.
* Access to software, technical reports, and other materials is based on the level of membership and licenses chosen by your company.
An HTRI Account allows you to access a range of free educational webinars and company news. Monthly newsletters and annual publication, The Exchanger, detail ongoing research and software initiatives, as well as upcoming training events.
The HTRI Heat Transfer Academy is also available to everyone. It is a library of heat transfer content and resources that are specifically developed for engineer educators, students, and working engineers.