HTRI SmartPM™ 4.2 now available
HTRI announces the release of SmartPM 4.2. Licensed users can now download this version from the Downloads page.
SmartPM uses plant monitoring data and HTRI’s detailed proprietary heat exchanger calculation methods to evaluate past performance and predict future refinery throughput, energy consumption, emissions, and optimum heat exchanger maintenance schedules.
SmartPM 4.2 increases functionality with
- addition of No-Tubes-In-Window (NTIW) calculation methods
- new method of assigning flow rate values at multi-splitter nodes for simulation, cleaning, and revamping studies
- option to adjust visualization settings for duty correction factor
- option to include negative fouling rates in simulation modes
- improvements to methods for connecting to OSIsoft® PI System® for retrieving plant monitoring data and publishing SmartPM results
- option to greatly reduce SmartPM file size, with a Save As option for compatibility with earlier versions
For more information on this release, visit the Software Documentation page to view the SmartPM Version 4.2 User Guide.