Xfh® Ultra 1.1 Beta Coming Soon | HTRI
HTRI is seeking beta testers for the upcoming Xfh Ultra 1.1 beta. If you are an HTRI member and interested in participating in the beta, contact BetaTesters@HTRI.net.
What’s new in Xfh Ultra 1.1
- Extended output reporting
- Print or save the full details of a case to more file formats, including PDF, DOCX, or HTML.
- View additional output variables in tables and graphs.
- Calculations with multiple fuels
- Use multiple fuels combined from a variety of sources, such as refinery gas, fuel oil, natural gas, or combustible waste.
- Rigorous heat loss
- Apply methods from the ASTM C680 standard to calculate firebox heat loss and casing temperatures from refractory and insulation details.
- Calculate stack heat loss and predict condensation based on lining details.
- Fluid property import from the KBC Petro-Sim process simulator