Watch for the 2016 printed issue of The Exchanger newsletter in your mailbox
Highlights include new product releases and recap of our other 2016 accomplishments
In early January we will mail out the annual printed edition of The Exchanger newsletter, which contains new products we are introducing and details of what we have accomplished over the past year.
Here are a few highlights:
The Rise of the Phoenix: HTRI Xchanger Suite® has been expanded and enhanced over the past 20 years and, as with the mythological Phoenix, recently began a new evolution.
SmartPM™: HTRI recently acquired SmartPM software, which has become the foundation of our next level of crude oil fouling management.
And more including:
- Why the RTC is focusing on high quality data
- Getting help interpreting the results of your kettle case
- Benefits of Xchanger Suite® 7.3
- Focus on process simulator requirements: XSimOp now integrated in Unisim® Design R450
- Review of the 2016 HTRI Global Conference
- Summary of the year by President and CEO Claudette Beyer