The Importance of Creating an HTRI Web Account
An HTRI web account provides access to information members can use in daily business operations.
An HTRI web account is an important membership benefit, providing access to information you can use to help meet the challenges you face daily in your business operations. Users from member companies can log in to access technical materials on the web, including
- personalized help via a Technical Support inquiry – our Tech Support group includes engineers with years of experience to help with your request
- schedules, descriptions, and registration for training courses
- the HTRI Support Knowledge Base, which offers many technical documents to guide you in using our software
- software version downloads
- webinar recordings and tutorials
- current and past technical research plans
In addition, those with a web account receive HTRI newsletters, notifications about upcoming events, information about research trends and future products, and more.
|Create a Web Account Today
Log In to Manage Your User Profile
Members can log in to their user profile to manage email subscriptions, including our monthly newsletter. Be sure your company information is up-to-date in your user profile to avoid any delay of our responses from a support inquiry. Remember: Personal and company affiliation verification is required every time you contact Support.