HTRI's research program focuses on industry trends (e.g., lowering carbon footprint or assessing new technologies) and addresses gaps or areas where we need to learn more in process heat transfer (e.g., off-design performance).
After summarizing the results from our research over the past year, this webinar provides insights into how these results improve our technology and its use by HTRI members. Topics include
- prediction of hot air recirculation for air coolers
- development of new non-Newtonian heat transfer correlations
- modification of tubeside falling film heat transfer and pressure drop methods
- evaluation of kettle entrainment using computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- review of developments in coatings for heat transfer surfaces
- advances in crude oil fouling research
The session updates information originally presented at the 2020 Global Conference in addition to presenting new research initiatives.
You can register for our annual Global Conference as an HTRI member. Join us for the 2021 Virtual Global Conference where we will once again highlight the research we have performed over the last year and share our latest advances in process heat transfer technology through a range of digital experiences, including
Live Q&A with HTRI Staff
Need more information about the 2021 Virtual Global Conference?