HTRI Presents at Heat Exchange Engineering (HEE)
Asia 2017, October 24 – 26 in Malaysia
HTRI and organizer Technology Transfer Management Ltd (TTM) are collaborating to bring this industrial heat exchange event to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The event focuses on ways to improve the performance of industrial heat exchangers, such as increasing throughput, lowering energy use, reducing downtime, increasing reliability, and lowering environmental emissions.
Learn from HTRI experts at the following:
- Training: On Tuesday, October 24, HTRI’s Simon Pugh, Senior Product Lead: SmartPM, and Hans Zettler, Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing, will lead the Fouling Management in the Refinery Preheat Train Workshop. Enter code HEEHTRI on the registration form and training request to receive a 10% discounted rate on the conference and training.
- Presentation: On Wednesday, October 25, Simon Pugh presents “HTRI preheat train fouling management software saves energy and maintains throughput levels – detailed case studies,” in Technical Session 3, which begins at 15:15.
- Software demonstrations at Booth 11:
- Xchanger Suite® ‒ HTRI’s acclaimed thermal process design and simulation software that contains nine specific modules for a wide variety of heat transfer equipment
- SmartPMTM – Performance monitoring and predictive maintenance software for shell-and-tube exchanger networks
- Exchanger OptimizerTM – Software that simplifies the heat exchanger design process and ensures cost-effective configurations