Careers - Training and Development Specialist
Located at our Navasota headquarters, this person will develop and support content for training, webinars, and online courses.
- Identify training needs in consultation with management
- Collaborate with project teams to create new training content and update existing training materials
- Utilize instructional design techniques and strategies to assist in developing course materials, presentations, tutorials, and other training collateral in various delivery formats
- Provide administrative support for planning and setup of HTRI training events, including webinars, online and face-to-face sessions
- Organize and facilitate training events on site
- Develop and maintain learning tracks for customers based on existing training resources
- Make arrangements for further education and monitor the progress of attendees
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate training records
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Adult Learning, Curriculum and Instruction or other related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience; experience must include online/blended course design, curriculum development, or other related area demonstrating applied knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design methodologies, and instructional delivery techniques
- Proficiency in various technologies used in the instructional/graphic design fields such as Microsoft Office Suite, Captivate, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to continued learning
- Preferred background in training and education for science/engineering fields
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
If you have questions about this position, contact Carol Strukel or Kimberly Bishop in Human Resources at 979.690.5050.
Send résumé and transcripts to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868 USA
HTRI is a smoke-free/vaping-free workplace.