Careers - Software Development Assistant
--- Full-time summer opening at our Navasota, TX headquarters ---
Learn practical software development skills working in a team-oriented environment with veteran software developers and engineers.
- Participate in multiple aspects of application lifecycle, including design and implementation of application code
- Develop test automation scripts
- Create and document test plans
- Manage virtual lab environment for testing
- Execute ongoing QA tests, including pre-release testing
- Pursuit of degree in computer science, mechanical or chemical engineering, or management information systems
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work full-time in the summer or 10 – 20 hours per week through the next academic year in blocks of at least 4 hours
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
If you have questions regarding this position, contact Carol Strukel or Kimberly Bishop in Human Resources at +1.979.690.5050.
Submit résumé and transcript to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868