Careers - Software Support Specialist
Located at our Navasota headquarters, this person will provide support to customers on HTRI software installation, security, and licensing issues.
- Provide standard and complex technical support for software installation, deployment, security, and licensing inquiries
- Create, update, and maintain automated-build scripts and installation scripts
- Test developmental and beta versions of HTRI software to improve and update software security
- Develop internal documentation and training for software installation and security
- Develop technical documentation, FAQs, webinars tutorials, and training for end-users on installation and security issues
- Act as the point person of the tracking system for technical support inquiries
- BS, Computer Science or Business Information Systems, and two years of experience in Help Desk environment OR five years of experience in Help Desk environment
- Detailed knowledge and two years of professional experience with software security systems and installation processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and ability to troubleshoot installation, dependency, and registry issues
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL or MySQL (preferred)
- MCP, MCSA/MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, or Help Desk certification preferred
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Send résumé to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868 USA
HTRI is a smoke-free/vaping-free workplace.