Careers - Engineering Assistant
--- Part-time summer opening at our Navasota, TX headquarters ---
Learn practical engineering research skills working in a team-oriented environment with veteran engineers.
Principal responsibilities may require you to assist with
- HTRI research projects involving design and setup of experimental procedures and test equipment
- analyzing and organizing experimental data
- experimental documentation and literature data review
- numerical analysis
- Pursuit of degree in mechanical or chemical engineering, chemistry, physics, or mathematics
- An interest in research career track
- Python programming skills (preferred, not required)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work part-time in the summer (20+ hours per week) in blocks of at least 4 hours and interest in possible ongoing part-time employment
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
If you have questions regarding this position, contact Carol Strukel or Kimberly Bishop in Human Resources at +1.979.690.5050.
Submit résumé and transcript to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868