Careers - Contract Administrative Assistant
The person hired for this position will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Contracts Department which is involved in myriad corporate contract operations. The position is located at our headquarters.
- Log new contracts, quotes, and proposals
- Maintain records on all bids and quotes
- Monitor reports and send needed reminders to stakeholders
- Perform data entry of internal documents
- Prepare monthly reports including items such as
- deliverables due
- proprietary contracts project summary
- Archive closed projects
- Prepare and compile data
- Analyze data and trends for business development and planning purposes
- High school diploma with seven years as an administrative assistant
B.S. in business or communications related field, with at least two years of experience in an administrative position preferred
- Knowledge of legal terminology and ability to comprehend and apply legal principles
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Proven attention to detail and data input accuracy
Individual must possess authorization to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Submit résumé to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868
HTRI is a smoke-free/vaping-free workplace.