Careers - Engineer, Sales and Technical Support (UK)
HTRI seeks an individual to promote and sell HTRI memberships, products, and services in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) to prospective customers.
- Research prospective and existing markets. Develop and implement sales plans for the region. Promote and sell HTRI membership, products, and services to prospective and existing companies in the region, preparing and filing reports on all prospective member visits.
- Foster and maintain relationships with existing companies and with academic institutions in EMEA.
- Provide technical support to prospects and end-users.
- Staff HTRI’s booth at trade shows/exhibitions.
- Conduct workshops and short courses on HTRI technology.
- Assist with collection of past due accounts.
- Provide technical content for marketing materials and articles for trade journals.
- Beta test software.
- BS, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and one year of professional experience in Heat Exchanger design or MS, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including an aptitude for negotiation
- Understanding and appreciation of global cultures
Preferred but not essential: Fluency in a second European language. Two years’ experience in a principal industry served by HTRI.
Individual must possess authorization to work in the UK without visa sponsorship and to travel in Europe and US without securing a visa.
Send résumé/CV to
Heat Transfer Research, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Navasota, TX 77868 USA